Mystère™ by Cirque du Soleil®: Whimsical. Colorful. Acrobatic.
Mystère is the original must-see Cirque du Soleil production that combines high-energy acrobatics and dramatic dance set to the thunderous rhythms of the Taïko drums. Featuring an international cast of over 67 artists, Mystère provides the ultimate discovery that life itself is a mystery. Only at Treasure Island.
About the Show
- The Female Bungee Costume in Mystère has over 2,500 sequins applied by hand. The application takes over 20 hours for one costume.
- Mystère Guitarist Bruce Rickerd has performed in more than 11,000 shows in the show’s 24-year history, earning him a Guinness World Record.
- During each show, the Laquais perform 122 jumps in 7 minutes and 15 seconds, reaching heights of over 20 feet!
- There are more than 1,500 pairs of shoes in the wardrobe department.
- Directed by Franco Dragone
- There is no age limit to attend this show. Children 2 years or younger may attend without a purchased ticket by sitting in the lap of parent or guardian. Children 3 years or older must have a purchased ticket.
The original Cirque du Soleil must-see. Featuring an international cast, Mystère provides the ultimate discovery that life itself is a mystery.
If someone were to dream of a cathedral to the goddesses of earth and rebirth, and then dare to build it on the Vegas strip, this would be Mystère.
When it comes to spectacular, jack’s beanstalk just lost pole position. Joyful nature plays sprightly games in human form.
Hotel: Treasure Island - TI
Perfectly situated in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip, Treasure Island Hotel & Casino offers deluxe accommodations, luxurious spa and salon, tropical pool, 9 restaurants, 8 bars and lounges, and world-class casino gaming. Convenient meeting and event facilities serve groups from 20 to 1,200, and the resort is within walking distance of all the best dining, shopping and entertainment in Las Vegas.
Mystère performs Saturday through Wednesday. The show is dark on Thursday and Friday.
The state-of-the-art Mystère Theatre at Treasure Island was the first permanent Cirque du Soleil theater custom built to the exact show specifications. The stage floor is made of a layer of Base Mat – recycled rubber from old tires and sneakers – to give the stage some bounce for tumbling. One member of the Mystère Props team has painted the stage more than 300 times. The capacity of the Mystère Theatre is 1,616.
More experiences nearby
TripAdvisor's Top U.S. Destinations
Nevada: Living the Cowboy Life
9 Weekend Getaways From 9 U.S. Cities
5 Must-See National Parks in Fall