Official Travel Information
The United States is well connected to the rest of the world by air, and airplanes are often the fastest way to get around.
There are many access points to reach the USA, including more than 5,100 public airports. Not all airports serve international flights, but connections are readily available.
Top 10 U.S. airports by international arrivals
- John F. Kennedy International Airport, New York City, New York
- Miami International Airport, Florida
- Los Angeles International Airport, California
- Newark Liberty International Airport New Jersey, serving the Greater New York City area
- Chicago O’Hare International Airport, Chicago, Illinois
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, Georgia
- San Francisco International Airport, California
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport, Houston, Texas
- Dulles International Airport, Virginia, serving the greater Washington, D.C. area
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, Texas
Local Airlines with Air Service to the USA